A local community group aiming to make Chesterfield more sustainable.
Want to stop climate change?
What we do
We’re interested in promoting local food and plant-based diets, walking, cycling and public transport, energy solutions and reducing waste. Why not join us?
Would you be willing to spare a few hours a week for any of the following?
- Help out at our monthly Repair Café or our annual Potato Day
- Pick and/or distribute surplus fruit to food banks and lunch clubs
- Help promote our activities on social media
- Write articles or press releases
- Do some simple book-keeping as Treasurer
- Take notes at monthly meetings
- Develop and implement ideas for new projects
Find out more
We will be discussing future ideas for Transition Chesterfield at our next online meeting on Thurs 10 Feb at 7pm. Details on our website. If you can’t join us then but would like to help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Help make Chesterfield a better place to live