• Derby and Derbyshire
• Flexible working hours preferably between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, but not essential.
• Have a friendly and approachable manner
• Be non – judgemental and offer a supportive approach
• Have the ability to work as part of a team
• Understand the importance of confidentiality
• Have basic office skills or a willingness to learn!
• Have good spoken and written English skills
• Be enthusiastic, committed, trustworthy and reliable
What you can expect:
• Answering the telephone
• Managing enquiries
• Processing referrals
• Collecting / sorting post
What we can offer:
• gaining experience of working in an office environment
• developing administration skills
• improving your confidence
• being part of our friendly team!
Action for Children is passionate about promoting equality, valuing diversity and working inclusively. We welcome applications from all persons particularly those who identify as Male, people with Disabilities, and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic applicants, as these groups are currently under-represented in our organisation.
Action for Children are Passionate, Ambitious, Collaborative and Inclusive. We aspire for every child and young person in the country to have a safe and happy childhood and the foundations they need to thrive.
Over 16 years old